Your efforts to conserve and allow us to re-assign any unneeded passes is greatly appreciated! Please follow the steps below to return your pass.
IF YOU HAVE YOUR ORIGINAL PACKAGING:
If you still have the package your pass(es) arrived in, returning them is simple:
- Write “return to sender” on the front of the envelope
- Seal the envelope
- Drop it back in the mail
Please note: Only one Pass can be shipped per package.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR ORIGINAL PACKAGING:
Please use one envelope of your choice (4” x 4”, 4” x 6” or 3” x 6”) for each Pass you need to return.
Follow these steps to return the Pass(es) at no charge to you:
- Click here to start the process for generating a label which includes the shipping address
- Enter GoCarma for Merchant Info
- Enter your name and address
- Enter either GoCarma Pass or Occupant Pass for the Merchandise Description
- Select the size of your envelope from the dropdown under “Label Type”
- Choose how you would like your label delivered (Print label PDF or Email). Either option will result in printing the label
EMAIL LABEL OPTION:
- The label will be sent to your email as an attachment ready for printing
- Once your package is labeled and sealed, you may drop it at any Post Office or choose to have it picked up at your home
- If you choose to have it picked up at home, indicate 4 oz as the package weight when responding to the prompts
- Schedule the package pickup
PDF PRINT LABEL OPTION:
A. Click submit after selecting the “Print Label (PDF)" option
B. If the pdf shows up, print and apply to your envelope
C. If see a banner at the top of the page indicating a popup blocker (see screenshot below), click on the small icon with the red “X” on the far-right end of the address bar
D. Choose “Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://returns.usps.com (see screenshot below)
E. Click “done” and your pdf will appear for printing
G. Once your package is labeled and sealed, you may drop it at any Post Office or choose to have it picked up at your home
H. If you choose to have it picked up at home, indicate 4 oz as the package weight when responding to the prompts
I. Schedule the package pickup
Again, we appreciate you helping us reduce waste. Thank you!