The GoCarma app uses Bluetooth to automatically detect whenever you're in the car. Please keep Bluetooth enabled on your phone.
Enabling Bluetooth on Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select “General”
- Tap on “Bluetooth”
- Flip the On/Off button to toggle Bluetooth on or off.
Enabling Bluetooth on Your Android Phone
- Tap to open Settings on your Android phone.
- Look for "Bluetooth" or the Bluetooth symbol in your settings and tap it.
- There should be an option to enable or disable it. Please tap or swipe on it to set to the "on" position.