GoCarma will enable commuters in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to earn HOV toll discounts on the TEXpress lanes.
How It Works
Once you are setup with GoCarma and you know how it works, you will be able to earn HOV toll discounts for your shared commute trips on eligible roads during peak travel hours (6:30-9 a.m. and 3-6:30 p.m. M-F).
Each person in the car must have the GoCarma app on their phone to be detected automatically whenever they're in your car.
As long as at least 2 people in the car have GoCarma setup on their phones, you will qualify for an HOV toll discount during peak periods on TEXpress Lanes.
You will be eligible for an HOV toll discount as long as:
- Your trip includes travel on a DFW TEXpress Lane
- Your trip is during peak travel periods (6.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m and 3.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. M-F)
- You have a GoCarma Pass setup and in your car's glove box
- Your car has a toll transponder tag in good standing
- At least 2 people in the car have completed the GoCarma app setup on their phones and enabled Bluetooth