In the GoCarma app, you may add a vehicle during the sign up process or at any time later in the Vehicles screen. The Vehicles screen is accessible to any logged in user in the app menu .
Note: If you wish to add a motorcycle, please read this article.
Adding a Vehicle
To add a vehicle, tap on the Add Vehicle button on the Vehicles screen or when presented during the sign-up process.
There are 2 steps to adding a vehicle:
- Add a Vehicle: You will first need to enter your vehicle's license plate and toll tag details. You can find your toll tag number on the back of your toll tag.
- Add a Shipping Address: You will then be asked to enter your shipping address, so that we can send you a GoCarma Pass for that vehicle. Once you submit this form, the vehicle is added and you will receive a GoCarma Pass in the mail.
- You may add more vehicles by returning to the Vehicles screen.
- Your shipping address will be saved if you return to that screen.
- You will be sent a GoCarma Pass for each vehicle you add.
- You can view the status of each vehicle you add on the Vehicles screen.